Making your own business card has been made easy with this step by step guide. Its better and more profitable when you can make your own business card at least you won’t have to pay for the services of an artist.
Things You'll Need
- Microsoft Office Word program
- Black ink
- Avery Standard 3612 paper
- First things first, you should make sure to get Avery Standard 3612 paper which you can buy from any bookshop or supply store near you. Also you must have Microsoft word installed on your system.
- If you already have Microsoft word installed on your computer, click on it, and when the page opens up, click on tools then choose "Letters and Mailings" on the drop down; furthermore, click on "Envelopes and Letters" and Click on "options" then scroll down and choose product number 3612—business card.
- After implementing number 2, a box will appear for you to type the information you would want on your business card. After typing, click on "New Document".
- You are giving the option to choose how you want your card to look with the icons located at the top of the page. You should be ready to print your new business card once you are satisfied with the look of the card.
- Before you hit the print button, you should cross check to make sure your Avery Standard 3612 paper is properly fixed into your printer. Now you can go ahead and print your new business card.
Tips & Warnings
It would be advisable to try out your work on a page first and when satisfied, you can now print on all papers instead of wasting all your paper on a mistake.
- IPGzFDcsWXlcKbgJNr Review by JimmiXS
- 7NAidi http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com Posted on 8/10/2016 5:02 AM