Postcards are beautiful and sending them out to friends and loved ones can be very important; hence the need to send out beautifully structured cards. Sending out pre-made cards have had restrictions in the past due to inability to attach images.
Thanks to Mac computer, you can now use any of the iPhoto software and choose any of the already made templates to create your pre-made cards in any way you love it. One of the most outstanding qualities of the soft ware is that it even allows you the option to order an already printed copy of the postcard.
- To begin, Click on the template you intend to use, next click on the “Create” button on which is located on the right end side of the page then select the “Card” and the window will open immediately.
- Now click on the “Flat” button which is on top of the page to view the different designs available in flat cards
- There are buttons on the right and left you can click on to flip through the different design templates available till you find what you are looking for. Also below you’ll find the color swatches button where you can get the different colors available and when you are through with your search, go ahead and click on “Create”.
- You can adjust the image in different ways by clicking on it and dragging the image to the best possible shape you desire.
- You can also do same changes to your text by clicking on it.
- At this stage, if you feel more than satisfied with the card, click on the print button to print the card yourself or you can order the card delivered to you by clicking on the “Buy Card” button then follow the order pop ups to complete the order.
- zsNFPRgzNxdXsPQ Review by JimmiXS
- 90jy8D http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com Posted on 8/9/2016 9:49 PM